Associate Director, Paid Social
New York, NY or remote
Associate Director, Paid Social
Title: Associate Director, Paid Social
Start Date: Immediate
Location: New York, NY or remote
About Lunar Solar Group:
The Lunar Solar Group (L//S Group) is a high-impact growth advisory that works with consumer-focused brands to identify growth opportunities and disruptive marketing strategies. The L//S Group combines consulting, digital marketing, and a suite of creative services to help brands scale. The L//S Group has built a track record of excellence across a variety of verticals including apparel, consumer packaged goods, and durable goods. While highlighting potential growth opportunities for clients, L//S Group itself continues to expand rapidly, with over 100% year-over-year growth anticipated in 2022.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an Associate Director on the Paid Social team to be responsible for working across all social platforms to strategize, implement, manage, and optimize data driven marketing campaigns for our clients. The ideal candidate will be expected to manage a team of Growth Managers and Analysts that are implementing our campaigns on paid social, while also getting in the weeds ensuring flawless execution, and pushing strategy forward along the way. This position plays a crucial role in continuing to develop our strong cross-functional teams both internally and externally. You will be expected to stay up to date on best practices and tactics, evaluate new opportunities, and vet new marketing channels along the way.
As an Associate Director of Paid Social you will be responsible for providing high-quality service to our clients and the following responsibilities.
- Help to develop and execute paid social strategies for multiple clients
- Provide strategic guidance to clients; anticipate and address client needs and challenges; plan and develop integrated programs that exceed client objectives.
- Providing thoughtful feedback to internal teams, using performance evaluation and internal process improvement to develop and motivate talent.
- Generate incremental business opportunities within existing client base through upsells and cross-sells of our other services.
- Lead the development and implementation of best practices in paid social development for our clients.
- Lead conversations with clients in determining success criteria (pre and post campaign) and establish benchmarks and key KPI’s
- Manage the RFP process for paid social program development when required
- Partner with strategic and analytic talent internally to identify business needs and opportunities that will aid in the development of new measurement methods and analysis for social
- Coordinate efforts across different digital media channels to drive optimized recommendations throughout the funnel.
- Attend client meetings, interface with executive level and middle management level clients during meetings and presentations
- Assist in interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, developing, and evaluating talent for the Paid Social team.
- Become an expert in the client’s business and builds trusted partnerships with all levels of clients
- Desire to join a fast paced/high growth organization
- 3+ years of experience in Paid Social
- Experience running campaigns for Direct to Consumer e-commerce brands
- At least 1-2 years management experience with at least one direct report.
- A demonstrated interest in current industry trends, news, developments, and best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hardworking and internally motivated
- Critical Thinking
- Strong desire to be challenged, work hard, and grow personally and professionally
Top 6 Reasons We Think You’ll Love It Here:
- Your job will never get boring!
- Accelerated career growth and opportunity
- An amazing team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, and Life insurance)
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO and holidays