New York, NY
Title: CRM Manager
Start Date: Immediate
Location: New York, NY
About Lunar Solar Group:
Lunar Solar Group (L//S Group) is a high-impact growth advisory that works with consumer-focused brands to identify growth opportunities and disruptive marketing strategies. L//S Group combines consulting, digital marketing, and a suite of creative services to effectively scale brands across a variety of verticals such as apparel, consumer packaged goods, and durable goods. With 100% year-over-year growth anticipated in 2022, L//S Group continues to expand rapidly within each of their subsidiary divisions: Red Giant Growth, Space Race, and Satellite.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a CRM Manager to develop best in class acquisition and retention strategy across 7-10 DTC Email or SMS clients. You will manage and mentor 1-2 CRM Analysts who will assist with all builds, task management, and reporting while you manage overall strategy, final Q/A, and the client relationship. You will create monthly campaign calendars to support brands promotional strategy while also implementing and optimizing automation series that help advance customers through the funnel of first site visit to repeat buyers of emerging direct-to-consumer brands across food & beverage, tech, apparel, and the next exciting thing out there, whatever that is.
The CRM Manager will be an important member of the CRM division at Lunar Solar Group and report to the Director of CRM. This position will manage the client relationship and outline/implement the strategy, oversee reporting and builds across clients CRM channels; email, SMS, messenger, etc. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who want to grow a stronger understanding of a brand’s marketing mix and manage a team. Working side by side with the design team and paid media team on cross channel projects, the main objective of this role is to help improve and optimize customer lifecycles within the CRM channels.
- Manage email production process end-to-end through ideation handoff to design, email build and scheduling, segmentation, and deployment.
- Write copy and assist with logic for messenger and SMS campaigns and automation.
- Execute and evaluate ad hoc, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly email reporting, with thoughtful analysis and recommendations.
- Work closely with the CRM team to analyze findings, identify trends, share learnings, and recommend new strategies.
- Project coordination for new email triggers, transactional emails, and special projects.
- Stay current on email best practices and industry standards; continuously recommend new approaches, innovative ideas, and / or technologies to deliver on KPIs.
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Psychology, Marketing or related field.
- 2-5 years of email marketing experience in the e-commerce industry.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, and Word a must.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Experience compiling, analyzing and tracking data to aid in decision making.
- Demonstrated familiarity with campaign management tools and/or an ESP, we primarily use Klaviyo and Braze.
- Customer segmentation experience.
- Client relationship management.
- Knowledge of CSS or HTML a strong plus.
- Experience in the development of marketing assets and collaborating with members from creative and e-commerce teams.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality assurance capabilities; willingness to be hands-on.
- Ability to think strategically, work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; team player with ability to communicate well among cross-functional teams.
Top 6 Reasons We Think You’ll Love It Here:
- Your job will never get boring!
- Accelerated career growth and opportunity
- An amazing team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, and Life insurance)
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO and holidays