The CRM Manager will be an important member of the CRM division at Lunar Solar Group and report to the Director of CRM. This position will execute strategy, client management, and reporting as well as managing a CRM Analyst that is responsible for executing builds across clients CRM channels;email, SMS, messenger, ect. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who want to grow a stronger understanding of a brand’s marketing mix. Working side by side with the design team and paid media team on cross channel projects, the main objective of this role is to help improve and optimize customer lifecycles within the CRM channels.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage email production process end-to-end through ideation handoff to design, email build and scheduling, segmentation, and deployment.
- Develop strategy for emails, SMS, messenger and desktop push campaigns and automation.
- Execute and evaluate ad hoc, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly email reporting, with thoughtful analysis and recommendations.
- Work closely with the CRM team to analyze findings, identify trends, share learnings, and recommend new strategies.
- Project coordination for new email triggers, transactional emails, and special projects.
- Stay current on email best practices and industry standards; continuously recommend new approaches, innovative ideas, and / or technologies to deliver on KPIs.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Psychology, Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of email marketing experience in the e-commerce industry.
- 2+ years of experience working in Klaviyo.
- 2+ years of experience managing a team.
- 2+ years of client management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Google Data Studio.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Experience compiling, analyzing and tracking data to aid in decision making.
- Customer segmentation experience.
- Knowledge of CSS or HTML a strong plus.
- Experience in the development of marketing assets and collaborating with members from creative and e-commerce teams.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality assurance capabilities; willingness to be hands-on.
- Ability to think strategically, work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; team player with ability to communicate well among cross-functional teams.
Please contact the hiring manger with your resume and cover letter at