Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Title: Senior Project Manager
Start Date: Immediate
About Lunar Solar Group:
The Lunar Solar Group (L//S Group) is a high-impact growth advisory that works with consumer-focused brands to identify growth opportunities and disruptive marketing strategies. The L//S Group combines consulting, digital marketing, and a suite of creative services to help brands scale. The L//S Group has built a track record of excellence across a variety of verticals including apparel, consumer packaged goods, and durable goods. While highlighting potential growth opportunities for clients, L//S Group itself continues to expand rapidly, with over 100% year-over-year growth anticipated in 2022.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager (Sr. PM) to own senior to complex projects. This PM is responsible for ensuring timely internal/external project communication and project flow from kick off to launch. Responsibilities include ownership of resourcing from the development team, monitoring daily project progress, proactively tackling potential questions, delays, and conflicts, coordinating team check-ins and facilitating open dialogue on project status.
The Sr. PM will also lead and oversee the Project Manager team providing coaching as needed. This candidate will collaborate with the internal creative, development and leadership teams to keep project teams on task and projects on timeline. Responsibilities will also include communicating status updates to all key stakeholders and escalating project risks proactively. The Sr. PM can identify opportunities to improve processes and deliver heightened experiences for clients or internal teams.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Being a subject matter expertise in LSG’s suite of products and services
- Working with leadership to outline resourcing needs and project prioritization
- Coordinating team check-ins and facilitating open dialogue on project status
- Managing Project Management internal/external tools and/or dashboards
- Diligently following client contracts and managing out of scope requests (Change Orders)
- Proactively managing the client feedback and review process
Skills & Qualifications
- 6+ years of PM experience, agency experience a plus!
- Agile methodology experience
- Highly skilled at organization and time management
- Competencies in project planning tools (ex. JIRA/Confluence, AirTable, Wrike, Smartsheet, Harvest)
- Understands e-commerce basics and Shopify/Shopify Plus
- Proficient understanding of ecommerce technology solutions and third-party applications (ex. integrations with third party systems for warehouses, ERPs, POS systems, etc.)
- Expert ability to juggle multiple projects with many moving pieces while weighing priorities effectively
- Client service oriented and great interpersonal skills
- Highly accountable, solution-oriented, and detail-oriented
- Technically savvy and proactive about independently learning new developments in the internet industry and digital space
- Skilled in verbal and written communication
- Ability to identify and clearly communicate project risks
- Brings a positive attitude and willingness to share ideas and solutions
- Team player and collaborator
Top 6 Reasons We Think You’ll Love It Here:
- Your job will never get boring!
- Accelerated career growth and opportunity
- An amazing team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, and Life insurance)
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO and holidays